Thursday, February 26, 2009

26'febuary!

幸福是能吃到好吃的晚餐
幸福是能跟心爱的人一起吃好吃的晚餐!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHENG TING! :D

16 already wor! :D
stay cute nice and happy and muni loves you! :D
woohoo hope you like the bear i drew XD
:D

yay
so xing fu
had zhu guang wan can with mama and papa today
:D
yay
JAP FOOD!
woohoo
and mama bought my fav egg sushi!
WOOHOO
kay i duno wads my fav sushi called
i call it the egg sushi
haha :D

today is nice
atleast i din feel sleepy in class
though i was totally zommm
during maths
cos apparently no one understood what the teacher was talking
when the smart ones dun understand
imagine how the dumb ones will feel
=(
HEEHEE
and when one is bored
one should self entertain
i drew a sad onion that said stop peeling me( cos we wwere doing differentiation)
and surprisingly minyi laughed
and when she laughed
i began laughing
and i wasnt sad anymore
hoho
and minyi drew an apple that says
someting like
im the apple of the century because i happen to hit the man of the century (not sure =X)
XD
cos of newton XD
so we zi highed together
and she started showing ct and szewing my onion
XD
self entertain is fun :D

yupe
today is a nice day
i had a very big apple for recess
i was hoping that was the apple that dropped on newton's head
XD
heehee
I PASSED PHYSICS
WOOHOO
clap for me!
WHEE
:D:D:D

heehee

erhu was okay ba
ji xu nu li!
i realing nyein nyein is another human that can talk non stop
though she talks of diff stuffs from yunzhen
hoho
nehmind
i just like to listen to people to talk
XD
she talks philosophical stuffs
but i tink we walk diff paths
XD
so i must stay steady and not be swayed by her
though she makes some sense
but i still enjoy being steady and nu li for wad i want
haha
:D

yay



erjie's coming back tmr
the house will be very re nao again


爱不愧
收藏在眼眸 常徘徊左右 愛猜到沒有
愉快玩笑後 能全然退後 你開心就夠

這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
假使講了你聽到後 或會走
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
成全 衷心祝福然後 就放手

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由
放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠
放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友
已經 已經足夠

遙遠是宇宙 靜靜在背後 去看守就夠

這種感覺太親厚 講一千句也不夠
即使一剎有過衝動 挽你手
這種戀愛太罕有 不須真正擁有
成全 多捨不得仍然 是放手

放手 放開所有 彼此更自由
放手 其實我絕非愛得不夠
放手 豁出所有 還有這個好友
已經 已經足夠

放手 我的牽掛 找不到盡頭
放手 期望你幸福甚麼都有
也許 愛很深厚 然而我早看得透
放手 至可擁有

林峰
nice song!
but its canto song
XD
butits niceee

ijust checked my dhs mail after 1 year plus
290 over messages
o.o
zommm


ohyar
minyi wants me to blog about pe
=.=
it was
retarded
laugh!
we played captains ball after the 3 items
surprisingly the guys joined in
:D
woohoo
but aiyahhh
my grp was abit
guys solo
then i was stoning a while
then i though joshua was my teamm
so when he got theball
i asked him to throw it to me
then he passed it to me
and i passed it to chinkiat
and we scored a point afterwards
but the funny thing was
JOSHUA WANSNT IN MY GROUP
LAUGH
i din know of cos =.=
i tot he was in my grp
then there was a huge uproar after i passed to ck
cos my team ppl though i was so smart to try kiatshing style of cheating ppl
then the odd-no team tot i was very mean
then joshua was the funniest
he was like
YANG MUNI!!! WO KAN NI LAO SHI CAI XIANG XIN NI! NI ZEN ME KE YI PIAN WO!
then i realised what happened
LAUGH
i din know he wasnt my team oneeeee
then everyone started laughing
so funny
then both sides started suanning me
laughh
i think 4H rocks
LAUGH!
they manage to accept a dumb soul like me
DAM FUNNY
kayy i cant illustrate wad happened well
for more info maybe u can read minyi's blog
cos she asked me to blog this
XD
so dumb
sorry joshua!
ir eally din know u werent in my team
http://www.rendezvous-souls.blogspot.com/
minyi really made it sound more hilarious
LAUGH! :D

and it goes to show
how much im trusted
LAUGH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so funny
XDXD

:D
HOHO

so funny


"或许是注定的吧,同一个方向,等的是同一辆车,两个人却等不到同一班车"

No comments: