Wednesday, February 18, 2009

不要忘了最初的感动

today kinda.
=X
abit
not very nice...
but i feel okay.
so
i guess...its kay
XD

got back bio results...*cough*
chem commontest was...*choke*
zuo wen was....*splutter*
my attempt to wake up early was
=X
ii think im super smart
i hid my phone so i could wake up and off it
but when my alarm rang
i walked to it
off the alarm
and i walk back to my bed
and slept
=.=

=X
self discipline
o.o
i realise nth really nice happened today
sy was =X
i reached home at 9
and due to some miscommunications
i had to finish 2 dinners
=X

ohmyyy
nth nice happened today
=X

but happy birthday wang bin bin
u dodo
how could u even think that i forgot ur bday
u dodo =.=
huhhh how many years of frenship
and u think i iwll forget arh =.=
BLEHHH
but...sorrryyyy
i admit i haven bought ur present
butbutbut
u're always giving my belated gifts
my turn to give u urs...abiittt laterrr
can lar hor =X
HEEHEE
:D
LAO PENG YOU!
NI YOU LAO LE :D:D:D:D
take good care of ur doggie
and dun let ur parents take care of it again =.=
anddddd dun so bao li anymore
and stop bullying me cos ure SIXTEEN
andddd :D
u haven taught my how to cycle u dodo
andddd i want to go to your house to play again
and watch ur cable tv
andddd play the scooter :D
andddd eat ur apple XD
andddddd i wan to sayyyyy
LOVE YA LOTS LOTS
although u always bully me, i still love u lots lots :D
yay
please teach me how to cycle soon
=.=
thanku! :D
LOVE YA!
:D
happy 16!
I DIDNT FORGET UR BIRTHDAY LAR U DODO
:D:D:D:D
LOVE YA! :D



and happybirthday to linda the girafee too :D
though u won see this
but
YUPE
and take good care of ur foot =X
:D
stay retareded
and remember to always reply zao an back to me in the morning :D
yay
:D



nice ppl have their birthday on 18'febuary
:D


but nice nice nice nice people have their birthday on 26'september :D
nodddd
:D
yay

kay i must sleep early
i canot be late for gebie tmr

i must balance my life



and!
i tried to concentrate during maths
so happy :D
:D
jiayou!


and i realise
i duno quite a number of my teacher's name
as in..if they are miss mrs or mdm =.=
i shall be a good student.member.senior.junior.friend.daughter.

woohoo
and i conclude
im a dummy who duno how to express myself
cos apparently i could think of wad to write for zuo wen
but i simply cant write it out
woohoo

我是不会表达自己的笨蛋
做笨蛋的感觉,还挺好的
XD





不要忘了最初的感动

No comments: